Status Untouchable?

Leave the moderating to the moderators!

How is that moderating?

He asked if it had been discussed before, I said it had, he said he couldn't find it, I found it instead

At no point in either post in this thread could what I said be construed as moderating, simply put, all I did was find what he couldn't, you telling me to "Leave the moderating to the moderators" is more like moderating that what I said

How is that moderating?

He asked if it had been discussed before, I said it had, he said he couldn't find it, I found it instead

At no point in either post in this thread could what I said be construed as moderating, simply put, all I did was find what he couldn't, you telling me to "Leave the moderating to the moderators" is more like moderating that what I said

Touchy? At the end of the day, you said do a search, fine, leave it at that. You dont have to spoon feed people on here, were all grown ups!

Touchy? At the end of the day, you said do a search, fine, leave it at that. You dont have to spoon feed people on here, were all grown ups!

He said he couldn't find it, what exactly did I do wrong by finding it for him?

And yes I am touchy when people accuse me trying to be something I'm not and also, if we are all grown ups, why did you feel the need to try to be all righteous and say I am "moderating" when clearly I am not? That doesn't seem too grown up to me

He said he couldn't find it, what exactly did I do wrong by finding it for him?

And yes I am touchy when people accuse me trying to be something I'm not and also, if we are all grown ups, why did you feel the need to try to be all righteous and say I am "moderating" when clearly I am not? That doesn't seem too grown up to me

Ok, i will apoligise, sorry. But you shouldnt take things to heart, it is only an internet forum FFS! The bit that got me was you said to do a search, then proceeded to do the whole process for him. It was a bit like saying "im the boss" if you know what i mean.

Can you save your game and then try to give the board an ultimatum? In the other thread (mentioned in post #4) the person who was untouchable did get sacked even she (it was a she I believe) listed as untouchable.

Just want to know how it is in your case.

Can you save your game and then try to give the board an ultimatum? In the other thread (mentioned in post #4) the person who was untouchable did get sacked even she (it was a she I believe) listed as untouchable.

Just want to know how it is in your case.

It was a she, and she got sacked. Im willing to guess the same will happen here. As has been discussed before, the 'ultimatum' button is just like pressing the 'fire me' button.

Ok, i will apoligise, sorry. But you shouldnt take things to heart, it is only an internet forum FFS! The bit that got me was you said to do a search, then proceeded to do the whole process for him. It was a bit like saying "im the boss" if you know what i mean.

Thank you for apologising but I still think you are wildly off the mark, the only reason I "proceeded to do the whole process for him" is because he said he couldn't find it, I was trying to do him a favour, not to come across as holier than thou but to help him out, granted I may have been a little bit snippy in that instance but I am more than entitled to point out the fact that by using the search function in a concise manner, you will get the results you require

I know full well that this being an internet forum, I should not take everything to heart, and for the most part I don't, I just took exception to your comments as I believe they were a mile from the truth

Thank you for apologising but I still think you are wildly off the mark, the only reason I "proceeded to do the whole process for him" is because he said he couldn't find it, I was trying to do him a favour, not to come across as holier than thou but to help him out, granted I may have been a little bit snippy in that instance but I am more than entitled to point out the fact that by using the search function in a concise manner, you will get the results you require

I know full well that this being an internet forum, I should not take everything to heart, and for the most part I don't, I just took exception to your comments as I believe they were a mile from the truth

Fair enough, the search function is definately not the best though and i feel it could be improved upon. By the way, you just contradicted yourself by saying in one instance you were too snippy, yet you took exception to my comment because it was a mile from the truth.

Archived