Club loan debt

How exactly does this work,? I have a loan debt on the info screen of around 16.5 mil,,,now i just qualified for group stages of CL and was given 3mil,, i never received a penny in transfers from it,,so if the board took it,,what have they done with it,??,as my loan debt is still the same,,they have also took about half of my transfer money in as well ,,so why they not clearing their debt ,,where is all this dosh going???

The £3m is in the bank.

Just because the club has money doesn't mean that the board will let you spend it on transfers. They're probably happy to pay off the loan debt slowly and keep the money in the bank for a while.

They may re-assess things if the bank balance is looking rosy in a few months and announce you've got more to spend, that's happened to me a few times.

yeh wasnt expecting to get it back,,just wondered why they werent using all the extra cash to clear their own debt

16.5 mill is a relatively small debt. In real life, the penalty charges to bay back the loan early would not make it worthwhile, i dont know whether this is maybe reflected in the game?

Archived