Games pre-played before I start it???

Well, I don't know if this should go under "bug" or "Technical issues" but this is a place to start.

First, Yes I know cheating shoulded be something that I should consider, but I read this thead for FM08 about this funny stuff by giving your players 36000 in condistion just before starting the game. The funny part is that thoes players would run like they were on steed, grass, meth and worse things...

But I thoght doing this the other way around could make things interesting, "destroying" my oponent giving them only 10% condition. But when I startet the game, my oponent didn't have any start up. Not supprising. But the supprising part is the with only my players on the pitch I managered to "only" score 28 goals, by whith one was a own gaol, and I got one of my players injured because I ran into something... :eek:

Fouther more my players played the game as there were players on the other team, and the ball was passed around as if there were players playing against me.

I know that the game ain't made for this and that I should not cheat, but anyhow...

Under the game I started to wonder if I as a human manager had any influens on the game at all, or am I only a puppet sitting there dumb thinking I'm playing this game??? If this is ture I can see why I get a player injured every second game. Why I only manager to win by one or maybe two goals even if my team, one papir are like Man Utd and my oponient is like some 7 division team from nowhere... Why I can't find any players with any good talent, or I do find them, but they never become something with me, only after I sell them, as scrap...

I did play one game where I was in the 8th season and got borred that I didn't get anything so I startet a new game. And it was on this game, in my second season I started cheating. But what I found was never in my wildest dreams...

So my big question are if there are any other managers around who have felt the same way I do about never winning propperly or getting a propper team up?? :(

You can find the match here

Never felt like this mate... the game doesn't make things easy for you, and I think sometimes it is almost impossible to win some games... but it sounds like you just need to improve your tactical knowledge, training techniques and scouting prowess.

So you cheated, won 28-0 and feel you have no control over the game?

I'm confused.

For hte record, I did not save the game after the match. I did save it for later, but that was all. It would have been the stupied to save after a match like that... :(

Archived