Recruting Staff

I have just had to recruit a couple of new coaches so went out and place adverts in the job centre. A few weeks later and a decent number of people have applied and I start going through the staff examining the stats and trying to decide which ones to take on.

Then it strikes me that there has to be a batter way of doing this. Once you stop the advert surely there could be some function to compare the "key" attributes of all of these staff on one screen. You could pick say 5 attributes and then press compare.

You then get a table listing all the staff and these attributes. Would make it alot easeir to identify which memeber of staff you want to employ. Got to be better than my current scheme of writing things down on bits of paper!

I know theres a wish list but want some opinions first?:)

Then it strikes me that there has to be a batter way of doing this. Once you stop the advert surely there could be some function to compare the "key" attributes of all of these staff on one screen. You could pick say 5 attributes and then press compare.

Instead of advertising for staff you could just click on manager\search\staff and search for staff with the attributes you require. I think that this is easier and quicker than placing adverts for staff.

Instead of advertising for staff you could just click on manager\search\staff and search for staff with the attributes you require. I think that this is easier and quicker than placing adverts for staff.

Yep, thats the way i do it. Takes the hassle out of it but kind of makes the job centre thing redundant.

Archived