FM 2009: Worst bugs ever

This is the worst bug ever seen in all CM/FM series.

After the keyboard issue with letters appearing double when typing (or even treble) now all we had was our mouse.

Well....not until now. Even if you install latest patch and try to run FM 2009 in Window mode, and do various tasks in your desktop, you'll see after a while that your mouse clicks are not working! You really need to push your mouse too hard to get a single click!

Of course I don't need to buy a new mouse. I thought I had to, but when exiting FM 2009 I realised that my mouse was ok :)

Another unconstructive post about bugs **Sigh** Now i see why mods and si staff are getting really annoyed.

And no not really the worst bug ever. Post in the bugs section but before use the search button first as a answer may be in here or the bugs section. If you find a post about this already then post in there that you also have this problem.

This is the worst bug ever seen in all CM/FM series.

After the keyboard issue with letters appearing double when typing (or even treble) now all we had was our mouse.

Well....not until now. Even if you install latest patch and try to run FM 2009 in Window mode, and do various tasks in your desktop, you'll see after a while that your mouse clicks are not working! You really need to push your mouse too hard to get a single click!

Of course I don't need to buy a new mouse. I thought I had to, but when exiting FM 2009 I realised that my mouse was ok :)

Post bugs in the Bugs forum please.

Archived