Cheers SI

This game is just riddled with bug after bug, it is really starting to aggravate me. Each new patch just seems to bring a whole load of new bugs. The latest one being my keeper getting sent off for handball outside the area when there was absolutely no need for him to handle it outside the area, it was a long punt up field which he could have easily waited for....... Furthermore, it should have been just a yellow card but in true modern Football Manager times my keeper gets a straight red.

There are players renewing contracts a week after joining their new club and in the transfer status they are listed as under offer........from the club they are contracted to.

England games clashing with Champions League games.........

Its just a complete joke, if you can't make a game with so many features work then don't make it. You are ripping off loyal fans who supported you when the games you produced actually worked.......the last probably being CM3.

The fixtures bug was fixed in 9.2 and only affected the england vs croatia game. Im in 2015 in a game started on 9.1 and its never happened again so not really that horrendus of a bug.

Ive never experienced the contract bug but why would you offere a player a new contract a week after you have signed him. Does this really effect your overall gameplay?

And as for dodgy reffing it happens IRL and managers are always going to moan about. If it wasnt there then people would say the game wasnt realistic and moan about that instead.

Archived