Manager International Caps/Goals

I'm not sure which forum to post this in so if there is a better suited forum please could a Mod move it.

anyway on my Villa save on my manger profile it says I have 48 international caps and 5 goals. does this usually happen? it has never happened to me before and has it happened to anyone else?

40 caps/3 goals. Better have been a centre back ;)

I really like this feature, could add to it next year ''John Smith, who played 40 times for England before retiring and turning to management has been given the Nottingham Forest job today'' when you start your career?

40 caps/3 goals. Better have been a centre back ;)

I really like this feature, could add to it next year ''John Smith, who played 40 times for England before retiring and turning to management has been given the Nottingham Forest job today'' when you start your career?

Like it :thup:

I have 42 caps and 26 goals for England, quite prolific lol!

Lol, it made me 'Uncapped'...

xD

I might've made myself a 'Professional', I can't remember. But I'm sure that I said 'International'.

Even when I have definitely chosen International, I've been 'Uncapped'...

EDIT: I think you should also be able to choose which position you played for.

Then, depending on your experience, it would give a certain type of player motivation.

Eg/ I say that I was a CB for Scotland, and it makes other CBs look-up to me, and pay attention.

Whereas, a Striker is less likely to be inspired...

Thoughts?

Archived