Anyone else think this is a bit absurd?

raq4n7.jpg

For the record, Ben Foster had a 9.5 rating. I know I won but I was so nervous that Man U would tie it and they hit the crossbar in the last minute from a 35-yard shot. I missed the open net on 3 occasions and Ben Foster stopped 6-7 1v1s. This has been happening to me more this season; it's as if the AI compensates for the strength of your team by pulling stuff like this. Still, I will overcome. I don't care how many chances I miss, I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

For the record, Ben Foster had a 9.5 rating. I know I won but I was so nervous that Man U would tie it and they hit the crossbar in the last minute from a 35-yard shot. I missed the open net on 3 occasions and Ben Foster stopped 6-7 1v1s. This has been happening to me more this season; it's as if the AI compensates for the strength of your team by pulling stuff like this. Still, I will overcome. I don't care how many chances I miss, I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

Thats the spirit! Get into them. :D Keep at it you'll get there in the end cos i did and i am in my third season and i am now noticing my attackers are wasting less chances. But i have asked my strikers to learn new things like place shots in corner and round keeper whenever possible. Seems to have worked.

I dont know really,yes if it happen's every game then it is absurd but for the odd game well not really.

If you look at the recent Liverpool versus Newcastle,yes Liverpool won easily in the end but look at the game Shay Given had he let in 4 goals(think it was 4)and he still got man of the match after pulling of great save after great save,if he hadnt been so great or another keeper was in the goal Liverpool could have easily had 10 that day and I dont think many would argue there.

Archived