Too many bugs

So we bought a game and started playing it,great there are 1000+ bugs in the game,and then 2 patches came out and the biggest bugs werent fixed,so can we expect that the next patch at least fix the vital stuff in FM so that we can play it seriously...

What "biggest bugs"are you talking about?

The injuries were sorted in the 1st patch and things like the keeper to striker balls were sorted in the 2nd(along with alot of others).

I am sure most player's will say these were the biggest bugs so what bugs are you talking about?

You spotted 1000+ bugs in the game, now thats amazing and you should beta test on your own. I really doubt there is that many in the whole game and as Tom above kindly posted, This is real helpful. No not at all. At least post in a constrcutive manner about the "1000+ bugs" you say you found. :thdn:

this is great when "experts" have their say,Injuries are not fixed because its not realistic that in every match at least one player is injured and the bug that you cant score and AI scores from no chances and with "2 sentences" before goal,not to mention the phantom goals. Goals appearing but i did not score them or the AI. So please if you pay for the game and 2 months pass it must at least be 80% fixed. This is not a rant,iam just saying how it should be. SI is not some small firm.

Sorry but your post comes across as as nothing else but a rant,the injuries are ALOT better,I am in my 4th season with my main save and could have maybe 3 or 4 player's injured at a time,pretty realistic if you ask me,I havent seen any of the "phantom goals"but if they do excist then it cant be happenning that often or these boards would light up with complaints,also to say the game isnt 80%fixed is just being a bit foolish,either you are making up problems or FM09 just isnt your game,I find the game in its present state the best I have played since CM97/98 when I 1st started to play the game.

this is great when "experts" have their say,Injuries are not fixed because its not realistic that in every match at least one player is injured and the bug that you cant score and AI scores from no chances and with "2 sentences" before goal,not to mention the phantom goals. Goals appearing but i did not score them or the AI. So please if you pay for the game and 2 months pass it must at least be 80% fixed. This is not a rant,iam just saying how it should be. SI is not some small firm.

I myself dont get injuries every game, The injuries calmed right down once i patched in my saved game, I used to think the same about my strikers not scoring enough but haivng messed about with a specific tactic i ma now noticing much better results, I must be lucky that i have never seen "Phantom Goals" in my career so far. Nor have goals appeared that i did not score either happened in my game, The same result i see in my highlights is the result that appears in my past fixtures.

But that aint 1000+ bugs and maybe you have patched the game but at least post in the bugs section in a more constrcutive manner and even upload your saved game to FTP so a member of staff can have a look. Also maybe list the bugs you have found in the same thread.

P.S: The Edit button is good to use. :)

yes it is helpful to have a game so bugged like no other. 1000+ bugs,see how many things two patches fix and see how many bugs you and other people have and the third patch will at least fix 300 things.

Ohh come on stop with the 1000+bugs posts,you have listed I think 2 bugs YOU have encountered but you state over 1000,nonsense total nonsense.

yes it is helpful to have a game so bugged like no other. 1000+ bugs,see how many things two patches fix and see how many bugs you and other people have and the third patch will at least fix 300 things.

It's not helpful because if you hadn't noticed there are over 100 threads with people moaning about bugs which is fair enough. But then over half of them don't even explain why they just say "This game is crap because it has loads of bugs" which is basically what you did in the OP.

Archived