Ever sack staff members?

Ever have the urge to sack staff members? Once I sacked Poyet in FM 2008 when managing Leeds, this was during the period where he left Leeds for Spurs in real life. :thdn:

Had to vent my anger in some way.

However, sometimes I do terminate coaches contracts who always report back to me with ridiculous reports.

I only sack staff when I start at a new club, and only then if better staff in their areas are available. I find I am costantly hiring new staff on fm09.2 though, due to staff constantly leaving with no news screen warning of their contracts being about to expire.

I only sack staff when I start at a new club, and only then if better staff in their areas are available. I find I am costantly hiring new staff on fm09.2 though, due to staff constantly leaving with no news screen warning of their contracts being about to expire.

Same here i just sack the rubbish coaches at the start and hire the best i can get.

Agree with the coaches just leaving as well, such a pain:thdn:

I always sack my worst scouts and Physios. Also, if I have a few coaches too many, I sack the ones that gives the least stars in training.

same here. if i have the maximum limit of coaches i can i sack the one's with the lowest attributes in the area they coach and 'try' to find better ones.

I normally start off at my team Tottenham and I tend to sack everyone as they are all dire. The only ones that stay are Bond and Jordan because of compensation.

I'd rather have my own staff as then it's more of my backroom team not the

predecessors.

Archived