attributes/ training problem

Hi all,

I recently started a game on fm 07 with a conference club. The thing is after a month in charge not one attribute has changed, neither up nor down. I have always had training on and with a suitable level. Is this a bug or will it change come the proper season starts?

Hi all,

I recently started a game on fm 07 with a conference club. The thing is after a month in charge not one attribute has changed, neither up nor down. I have always had training on and with a suitable level. Is this a bug or will it change come the proper season starts?

Coaches are only as good as the facilities they have. What are your training facilities like? If they are poor then I would imagine that your players will improve very slowly indeed. You may have to wait until you are promoted and you have reasonably good finances so you can ask your board to upgrade the facilities before you see any dramatic improvements in your playing staff.

I am managing stevenage borough they have championship standard training facilities. The game says good training facilities. Also in previous games with them attributes tend to change imediately but not in this particular game for some reason.

You will need to wait till the seaon starts in earnest to see attributes improving but as has been said above, the quality of your coaches, how you allocate them and the standard of your training schedules are also important.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hazzydeepy:

thanks guys but dont u think there is a problem if not one attibute has changed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honestly, no. give it time and expect very little developemnt.

One month is no time at all. A change of one point in an attribute is a fairly significant improvement, especially when you consider attributes are actually valued with decimals, ie 17.1, 17.2, 17.3 etc (we just don't see that) so if attributes went up within a month, players would achieve their PA in no time.

Archived