FM 2008 freezing-up issue

Can anyone help me?

I bought a copy of FM 2008 recently and played a very successful first season, but now it freezes up every time I attempt to re-load the saved game as I enter season 2.

The RAM and processor on the PC laptop I use all seem fine, and the disc does not appear to be scratched or dirty.

Also, when trying to register my copy it ask for the "unique FM club code" or "serial number" which seems to refer only to the 2009 game. I canot find either number in my box or on the CD.

Heeeelllp!

Ross

Can anyone help me?

I bought a copy of FM 2008 recently and played a very successful first season, but now it freezes up every time I attempt to re-load the saved game as I enter season 2.

The RAM and processor on the PC laptop I use all seem fine, and the disc does not appear to be scratched or dirty.

Also, when trying to register my copy it ask for the "unique FM club code" or "serial number" which seems to refer only to the 2009 game. I canot find either number in my box or on the CD.

Heeeelllp!

Ross

have you tired to play the game in windowed mode? :thup:

How much memory you got on your C: Drive?

The space left on the c drive is hard drive space and not Ram. Ram and hard drive space are not the same thing.

FM2008 is runing dangerously low on memory, please quit and free up some memory.

Can anyone help me?

How much stuff is running at the same time as FM? Look at the bottom right on your desktop and if there are quite a few icons then right click on each and select the option to stop or disable these. You can also press ctrl\alt\delete and select task manager then go to processes and stop as many of these as you can and this should also help.

Archived