Reallt Long Take Over ??

My rangers team is just finished its first season. The first takeover bid early in the season failed due to valuation problem with a director. The second bid starts around the Jan window,,but also fails,,although im told they are still working on it. I have been suspended from all transfer actions etc TFN. Im now half way through the summer transfer window and nothing has changed ? which means I cant buy anyone ,,except free agents ?? is this supposed to drag on as long as this ?? or has something went wrong somewhere ?? Been given my budget etc,,but not much use if I cant make bids :thdn:

t

It's the same IRL anyway, usually months on end without an actual decision in sight. Look at Newcastle between the time Ashley put them up for sale then took them off the market for example, and they didn't even start talks in that time!

just anoying cant make any transfers or anything,, in August now,,and have had the hit the rocks msg followed a day later by the back on msg about a dozen times,,sitting around watching celtic and others nabbing players off my shortlist :mad:, even more so cos I had to do a restore iwhen playing my last save game ,, I had only got to december first season ,,but had some Danish tycoon come in ,,in that one,,it took no time as well ,,this save is ****

Archived