look where arsenal are.

Wrong. Arsenal have been seen to go in the middle half of the table from what i saw from screenshots and peoples views.

Really? On my game they seem soooo good its unreal. Ive seen some people stating that they are unrealisticly good.

i want arsenal to sack him but hes not even close to being sacked.

TBF it is only the beginning of the season, boards don't tend to worry too much after as few games as have been played

If they are still bottom a few weeks down the line, could be a different story however

TBF it is only the beginning of the season, boards don't tend to worry too much after as few games as have been played

If they are still bottom a few weeks down the line, could be a different story however

very true,it would be funny if they go down tho.

thats one thing im happy about,i was villa manager in my first season but i quit when i almost sent them down.

I nearly sent them down too when I was Villa manager. 17th first season. I had to beat Hull (who were 18th) On the last day of the season. Needless to say, I beat them 4-0 and stayed up.

Wow! I get a nice feeling inside seeing this... On my game they went the first season undefeated in the league and have won the EPL 5/7 seasons, as well as a couple Champions League trophies. I'll play this game for another 100 seasons if that's what it takes to see them playing in the Championship

Aren't Arsenal supposed to be like unbeatable?????

im in the second season of my southampton game and arsenal are 5th in the league with 2 games left. Struggled all season. Even got beaten 5-0 by Birmingham (i almost fell off my chair when i saw that)!!!!

The position(s) of some teams in my game is quite surprising. Portsmouth, West Brom, Arsenal and Chelsea... Oh, and Man City. =P

lgetbl.png

The funny thing is, though, that until I played Arsenal(about 7th game of the season), they were undefeated. I destroyed 4-1, and then they lost a few games afterwards.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot of the time where I beat Arsenal...

city41arsenal.png

As you can see, they were all over me, but couldn't do anything with it...

On my game its in 2028 and Arsenal have won the most titles in english history, having won all but 5 leagues or something stupid. There manager is currently Steven Gerrard who in 6 years won 4 leagues and 18 cups. Man U and Chelsea slipped into mid table , Liverpool are generally Arsenals biggest rivals, although this season Arsenal are 6th, Liverpool are joint top, with my Bradford Park Avenue side and 16 points clear

On my game its in 2028 and Arsenal have won the most titles in english history, having won all but 5 leagues or something stupid. There manager is currently Steven Gerrard who in 6 years won 4 leagues and 18 cups. Man U and Chelsea slipped into mid table , Liverpool are generally Arsenals biggest rivals, although this season Arsenal are 6th, Liverpool are joint top, with my Bradford Park Avenue side and 16 points clear

Are you serious?

Screenshots, please?

Aston Villa & Tottenham were trying to be the dominate force in the Premierleague until they run out of steam and fell in the middle table area.

Aston Villa made it to the final of the UEFA Cup beating AC Milan in the semi finals and losing against Juventus in the final and that was in the 2008-09 season.

i wouldnt be surprised if u done some dodgy editing.

arsenal are way too over-rated in the game.

theyve won the prem every season in my game and its 2018, now how often does that happen?

plus most times they won the champ league at the same time and all the other cups.

same thing happened in 08

why SI, WHY?

Archived