The Players Return Thread

I searched this up and couldn't find nothing so i am sorry if theres already a thread on this.

I just signed Michael Owen on 1st January 2009 on Football Manager 2009 to Liverpool .. I thought it looked mint to see Jamie Carragher, Gerrard & Owen all back together again.

His first match he scores a Hat Trick in a FA Cup match .. I think he has missed us :D

is there any old players u returned to there club or any other AI clubs do it?

On my game Arsenal signed Thierry Henry on a free at 34. He struggled to really break into the first team, but did play a bit in the first season. He retired after spending his 2nd season back at Arsenal in the reserves. If it's somehow coded into FM09, I love it; if it was just a coincidence then perhaps it's even more special...

On my game Arsenal signed Thierry Henry on a free at 34. He struggled to really break into the first team, but did play a bit in the first season. He retired after spending his 2nd season back at Arsenal in the reserves. If it's somehow coded into FM09, I love it; if it was just a coincidence then perhaps it's even more special...

Wow .. he ended his career at the team that loves him.

big mistake. He'll soon do what he did to both us and wycombe, and refuse to play until he gets a move. One of the biggest w*nkers ever to wear the shirt of Stockport County,

true. but i got him on a free so i'm not complaining!

plus there's several clubs interested in him so i can soon flog him for a profit once ive gained promotion

Yeah I've done thie before.....after the honeymoon period everything just went pear shaped and he sat in my reserves for a long long time eating up £80k a week!!!!

Archived