Poor Democratic Republic Of Congo!

I feel sorry for them, Few seasons into my game and i have recenetly signed LuaLua and i got a message saying he gave a solid performance for DR Congo in a 7-1 win!

So i thought id check if he scored but i just couldnt find him on the team list untill i spotted him in Goal lol.

I clicked on the DR Congo team and they have absoutly no goalkeepers in the team what so ever.

They have some in the U21's but they are all greyed out players.

Must be bad for Goal Keepers in Congo if they think playing outfield players in goal is a better option that the actual goalkeepers there ha ha.But they still seem to be doing fine without keepers.

14160779nw1.jpg

w1024.png 21007734gg8.jpg

w1024.png

Happened to the Ivory Coast in my game. Didier Zokora was playing in goal. Felt sorry for their manager because he got fired for poor performances in the Cup of Nations. If they had a goalkeeper they'd easily be one of the top African teams.

might be worth raising as a bug guys

Yeah definitely, they should be able to find at least 1 GK from that country so that didn't have to put an outfield player there, at the very least, there should have been a grey or 2 that could have filled that spot

I would head on over to the bugs forum and see if it has been posted up there yet

might be worth raising as a bug guys
Yeah definitely, they should be able to find at least 1 GK from that country so that didn't have to put an outfield player there, at the very least, there should have been a grey or 2 that could have filled that spot

I would head on over to the bugs forum and see if it has been posted up there yet

I had it with the olympics and the Dutch U23 side were they had no keepers see here

Has also something to do with the leagues and countries loaded as well as the database.

I suspect this is probably the case too, but, like I said, usually, there are greys used to fill spots in teams like this

I know, but even in my case (see the link) there were U21 keepers available as well as U23 but they just were not selected for the team.

I remains strange that the Greys are not included in the team.

Archived