Solskjaer as manager

Guest Aldarion

Guest Aldarion

in my game solkjaer takes over as manager after ferguson retiers.

does that happen in your game as well.

he doesent seem to be the most obvius choice, regarding his young age.

and maybe he is a bit too nice.(in real life atleast).

do you think it could happen in reallife

Guest Aldarion

in my game solkjaer takes over as manager after ferguson retiers.

does that happen in your game as well.

he doesent seem to be the most obvius choice, regarding his young age.

and maybe he is a bit too nice.(in real life atleast).

do you think it could happen in reallife

I think Solskjaer is now a part of the Man Utd coaching staff so it's not completely beyond the realms of possibility.

However, I think in real life there are quite a few people who would get the job before he did once Alex retired.

In mine it goes to Keane.

In real life it will go to Carlos Queiroz, you only have to look at the signings that have been made in the last couple of seasons and where they have been signed from to see Queiroz's mark on the squad already.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by the blue ferret:

In real life Solskjaer is being tipped to be a great manager, apparently his knack of scoring from the bench was down to his ability to analyse weaknesses in the opposition defence and exploit them when he came on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he always seemed to have a fantastic footballing brain, positioning himself and timing his runs to pop up in the right place ahead of faster or stronger defenders.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Everton_3_0_Liverpool:

on mine its always Steve Coppell too and he always signs kevin doyle for Man Utd as well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve Coppell just got sacked on my game. Funnily enough he signed Doyle but sold him after.

Archived