Possible bug? huge odds on winning title though I am defending champion

Hey SI,

I'am not very familiar with theese forums, and do not know where to post this, but going in to season three (I have won the league the first two seasons with Brøndby IF) I have been givine odds 21 to win the championship in season three. It even indicates, that relegation is is very possible.

seems weird.

You may have upset a journalist in a press conference.

How would that have any bearing on his odds for the coming season? Journalists have no influence over that

As for the odds thing, seems to me that one of the main things used to calculate these odds is the reputation of the club, so maybe your club has had it's reputation slashed in the close season for some reason

Either way, following canvey's instructions is your best bet :thup:

How would that have any bearing on his odds for the coming season? Journalists have no influence over that

While they are both media and in theory it would work like that, you're right - it doesn't and I believe that AbsoluteGenius may have been joking :rolleyes:.

While they are both media and in theory it would work like that, you're right - it doesn't and I believe that AbsoluteGenius may have been joking :rolleyes:.

I haven't had enough sleep lately to judge accurately what is serious and what is joking so I am just taking everything at face value today, too much effort to engage the brain before posting :D

Archived