=~~New Game Actions~~=

When you start a new game what do you do??

For example I:

Sort my team settings(assistant on friendlies so on.)

Check Whole of my teams squad every player.

Use a tactic| Then get team report and see which position needs strengthning

Also Flog off uneeded playes

Browse for players i already know or do a filter for players

Check staff and employ and sack | Rename scouts by ability like if a scout was called John Michaels i would see what his judging potential rating and judging ratings were then Rename him JP 17 JA19

Continue and sign players until start of season.

Anyone wanna share theirs or tell me anything im doing wrong or could improve upon?

As we could pick up new ideas from people :D

I:

Save Game. Import saved tactics & training and sort them out. Sack all crap coaches/scouts/physio's and hire new ones. Promote any players from the Reserves that are worthy and transfer list the rest. Demote any First Teamers not worthy and transfer list them. Arrange better friendlies for more money. Finally, search for players.

Usually when i first start my assistant is not one that i want so i dont ask his opinion on the squad etc, i decide that by watching friendlies and judging for myself. :)

I put all my elderly players on the transfer list (over the age of 32) then I make sure all of my defenders have good pace and heading ability. I then look for bargain buys and go about finding some wingers if my team doesn't have any. I also look for a striker with good pace, finishing and dribbling attributes. I then arrange some pre-season friendlies to get my team used to my tactics.

Before i even look to buy players i sell/release all the players that i know arent good enough or i dont want. Then i'll look to employ more scouts so i can get more opinions on more players at once. I usually look to see if theres any free transfers available, then look at transfer list/loans. Then i spend spend spend! Normally i dont bother with getting rid of staff unless they are really bad, and i keep the same friendlies and put ass. man. in charge.

Pick Team

Sort out 7* coaching schedule

Import Tactics

Assign all players to training schedule

Ensure I have an Asst Manager with JPP 15+ and JPA+

Check assistant reports on First Team and Reserve Team

Sell off squad players who will not get in to First Team (especially high earners)

Ensure I have competition for all areas

Buy several players aged 16 - 18 for Youth Team (to nurture)

Assign scouts to various regions (all scouts JPP 15+ and JPA+)

Pick out key players and ask the to learn moves

Pick out key youth and get them to learn of key players

.............kick ass

Archived