Squad Win Bonuses...

What is you most commonly picked Squad Win Bonus?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What is you most commonly picked Squad Win Bonus?

• Low
    • Normal
    • High
    • It Depends...

I'm just curious, but what do you set your squad win bonuses to?

Personally, I always make them High, as it helps to get the best out of my players.

And it's not like we don't have the money, as the money shared is what you win...

So, how do you select your squad win bonuses? Do you look to save as much money as possible by making is Low, or do you make it high to try and force performances out of greedy players?

Depends what i want for the season. If i want to get into Europe i set the league bonus high and the rest low. If i want to establish myself in Europe the continental bonus is high etc. As my team gets more competetive in the competions i cut the bonus down to low as they are expected to do well.

If money is fairly tight or the leagues price money very low I use normal but if I think I'll have some excess(80% of the time) I will always go for high.

Normal.

I don't feel the need to dangle a golden carrot in front of highly-paid professionals in order for them to put some effort into what they are already handsomely paid to do. If they need the added extra of a high-rate bonus to play; they don't deserve to play for me :thup:

I set it at High, simply because some players are Greedy.

One example would be Robinho, and it hasn't hindered his performances.

He's scored 18 goals in 24 games, and we're only in the first week of December.

In FM08, Van Der Vaart was the main player who would always do this, but I don't try for VDV in this game...

Archived