Funny Regens

He is probably someone who works for SI irl, they often turn up in the game. 'Ter' Hunter normally turns up with the personality Cluck Cluck. Theres a thread in GD about it, have a look there:thup:

I just checked my game and yes, he is a SI worker. Type 'faceinthegame' into the search and you will see some more:D

I'd prefer not to have these players in the game as their personality profiles are 100% unrealistic. If I wanted comedy I'd put Paramount TV channel on.

Like anaigan said, what harm does it do?

All it does it add a little fun into the game, something to break up the monotony of reading the same scout reports all the time

And at the end of the day, why complain that SI have done this? They probably just wanted to do something to put a smile on our and their faces and, for the majority of people, it does just that

It's just a little frivolity, lighten up :D

It takes away from the reality of the game. I like to think of it as a real world I am playing in, but when you see profiles like that one you lose your immersion in it. It is like watching Lord of the Rings and then noticing a car driving past in the distance. It ruins the reality.

What? There are regens produced every year in FM. They are not real; they are made by the game. Think of the SI staff as made by the game; they're just regens. They're not superbly good, they don't jump straight into the best teams and influence the game.

As someone said, search 'faceinthegame' and you'll see that they are mostly all at the bottom of the footballing ladder. Maybe some will make the big time, but who knows?

When you buy players do you use the search filters or buy players that you know? Do you jump straight in as the manager of a big club, knocking a well known manager into the unemployed circles? Both are opposing reality, but manager after manager does it.

Some people have a lacking in the sense of humour department. :thdn::)

What? There are regens produced every year in FM. They are not real; they are made by the game. Think of the SI staff as made by the game; they're just regens. They're not superbly good, they don't jump straight into the best teams and influence the game.

As someone said, search 'faceinthegame' and you'll see that they are mostly all at the bottom of the footballing ladder. Maybe some will make the big time, but who knows?

When you buy players do you use the search filters or buy players that you know? Do you jump straight in as the manager of a big club, knocking a well known manager into the unemployed circles? Both are opposing reality, but manager after manager does it.

Some people have a lacking in the sense of humour department. :thdn::)

Great points mate, couldn't have put it better myself :p:thup:

Do you have to scout these regens for a few matches to get these to show up?, cause i done a few report card only scouting and just got normal personalities.

There are only a select number of SI employees who actually have these funny personalities, not every person who appears on the faceinthegame list has one, in fact, from my experience, the majority of them have perfectly normal personalities

They're not superbly good, they don't jump straight into the best teams and influence the game.

But not everyone plays as the best teams and sometimes these players are the best available to us. Except we can't really take a gamble on them because we haven't a clue what their personality is like.

If you hate it cos it's 'unrealistic', it's not a case of you validly wanting a realistic game (which is completely understandable and right) it's you needing a sense of humour and taking the game too seriously. It should be a game, nothing more.

:confused:Its a game lol

Yes its suppose to be realistic but who cares....Im not complaining about the game as its the best FM iv'e played, should be greatful.

Anyway back to the thread, im planning on buying him as for some reason his potential since i posted his report has gone up to 4 stars and is now "would be a good signing".

Am very curious to see what he will be like in match situations

Archived