I've posted in the bugs forum, but.. Help?

Been having a lot for trouble with and "Unrecognised Record in Unpack Routine" message while playing a network game with a friend of mine. Always seems to happen when I'm looking at players or teying to arrange a friendly, but when my friend (the network host) looks at the same players nothing happens!

Judging from what I've read on these and other forums, it would appear to be some kind of database issue. As far as either of us know or can tell we are both rocking the same database and are a a complete loss as to how to fix this annoying issue.

We've both treied a full reinstall, but no dice.

Help?

Cheers!

Try the online forum mate, the chaps in there will have more experience of network games & are more likely to have a solution to your problem if one exists.

That's strange. I've never before seen any instances of this happening without an edited database. I see you've posted in the Bugs\Technical Issues Forum but it would be better answered here. I've searched the thread for you and it seems that the only occurences had users with edited databases. Reply to that thread with your problem and remember to tell them that you're not on an edited database. Andy H will try and help, but this is a bit of an obscure error.

Archived