Frequency of Job Offers

How often do job offers come along.

Am currently playing with Wycombe, and have done well over the last two seaons. Back to back promotions. And holding my own in the championship.

I'm keen to make the next move, but no offers have been made to me.

In previous games (FM's), I get at least one in my second/third season.

I darent not apply for a post, as i dont want to get sacked as i started unemployed and it took me till december in the first season to get a job.

Any ideas???

i started as montenegro and in 2015 after gettin to one world cup and being horribly unlucky in all of my other campaigns

BRAZIL offered me the job , of course i accepted but im sad because montenegro are a great side

its a game i definatly reccomend for people

I've got San Marino from Serie C2/B to Champions League contenders and I'm getting offers from most top Italian teams, most recently form Palermo who's manaer had left to manage France. They were top of the table by 12 points at the time and had only conceeded 4 goals in the season at that point (After ~25 games)

In the only game that i've really played any length on. I left Rangers after 4 seasons to join up with Napoli after they offered me the job. After a season there Arsenal came in and offered their job to me. I didnt apply for any of these jobs.

In previous versions I never seen as many (speaking as if its hundreds i've had :D) in the one save.

Archived