Why not make computer managers manage based on there stats

I mean av found theres little evidence to support that managers manage there sides based on there stats??/

av found that too many managers have to many tactical changes in common which is unrelastic!

joe bloggs at reading should not be making same changes tactically to his side as say fergie wud at utd

also this thing that EVERY manager employs of 424 when there team is getting beat, its just to unreaslistic

wha am saying as a whole is that i dont see enuff to think that managers are doin there job at the level of there stats but more like a pre programmed stat for everyone!

thats wha am saying u know they have programmed it wrong when u hear ppl say stuff like a.i is too hard,

it shouldnt be said like that, it shouldnt be programmed in the way of its the computer vs the human.

a manager in the lower leagues with prob a tactical stat of 9 shouldnt be makin changes to the level and similarty of fergie with a tactical stat of prob 18+

Well that was helpful to the original topic.

Thinking about it , i cant believe you clicked into this topic read it i assume thats your output,

He's got a point.

Anyway, yes, I agree to an extent.

It's not always down to the manager. Otherwise Joe Kinnear wouldn't be doing so well at Newcastle just now, would he?

Just because he's an unknown, doesn't mean he's bad.

He's got a point.

Anyway, yes, I agree to an extent.

It's not always down to the manager. Otherwise Joe Kinnear wouldn't be doing so well at Newcastle just now, would he?

Just because he's an unknown, doesn't mean he's bad.

Was my pt at all about the managers rep?? no, maybe he might have decent stats??

Archived