Stadium naming

I was thinking, when you get a new stadium built I think it would be a great addition to the game if you could decide to sell your stadium name for some extra income, perhaps even choosing the bsuiness who takes it.

And taking it a little further, giving stands names after ex players / managers.

i think a good reward of being at a club for a long time would be greater board room involvement

wenger had a lot of say in the comings and going of the gooners new stadium

even if its just being made aware of developments, without actually being able to effect them

I was thinking, when you get a new stadium built I think it would be a great addition to the game if you could decide to sell your stadium name for some extra income, perhaps even choosing the bsuiness who takes it.

And taking it a little further, giving stands names after ex players / managers.

Sounds like you should be playing FIFA Manager and not Football Manager. This isn't what football managers do.

tbh, none of us here, apart from maybe a handfull are actual "football managers" and they don't have go on holiday buttons, but I am quite sure that a long serving manager has a greater say in things at board room level, for example his opinion on naming a stand, or selling naming rights to get some extra income.

Archived