frustrating!

i play as reading and no matter what players i have or what tactics i use i find no consistency... i have adriano ,vidal ,aquino and other class players..

they win away 3-1 against tottenham..then lose 2-0 home to bolton etc etc...this goes on forever and i feel i might need a break since my management wont make any difference.

this is the fifth season with them and they always end up a midtable team or so..think they should do alot better than they doing...but i cant just dig it out!

i dont understand managers that get some decent consistency...how you do it and have you uploaded some tactics??

i dont want to upload anything since i want to come up with things myself..but it seems i cant quite figure out how SI wants me to play this game..since my way is not the title winning way ..im just a good midtable manager...whatever team i have...

if im supposed to be regated im midtable...if im supposed to get a promotionspot im midtable(most of the time) .....im tired of trying ...maybe ill just pick a top team for once (and finish midtable) ....

Archived