Product key?

Hi, i've only just got round to buying FM 09 after enjoying the 08 version.

I installed the game correctly but when i attempted to run the game a 'Soft Anchor' box came where it said my trial period had expired and i needed to enter a 'Product Key'. First of all what is this? and secondly where do i get one from?

If anyone could help then thanks a lot x

Its the key on the back of the manual.

Look at it carefully. If it doesn't work, you've got the key wrong

Hi, i tried this before and tried it again just now. It says 'It would appear what you have attempted to enter is not a valid unluck key'.

On this box where i have to enter the product key, there is 5 boxes in a row, so is it 5 numbers in each?

It is, yes. There was also an issue with 0s and Os looking the same, so try switching them if it isn't working.

Yeah i tried switching them round a bit. There's a 7, then another 7 but they look slightly different so it might be a 1 but then there's a 1 further on and it doesn't look much like that. But its not a 'I'. None of the combinations work.

It's annoying i know that!

I've rang the support number and they said that there was a digit missing in my code. Apparantly i have got to ring back on monday and i will be issued with a new one.

Does anyone know if i can get a new code online? or can more than one person use the same code and i there for just use someone elses?

Thanks x

Archived