Hints and tips file

There is something wrong with the FM-Britton log-in process. I registered, but it still won't let me access any files. It is very annoying. I'm surprised it hasn't been repaired. I registered weeks ago and sent a message noting the problem.

Does anyone who can access the file have a copy or another link they can post? I

t also seems very strange that the hints and tips aren't published in the manual.

There is something wrong with the FM-Britton log-in process. I registered, but it still won't let me access any files. It is very annoying. I'm surprised it hasn't been repaired. I registered weeks ago and sent a message noting the problem.

Does anyone who can access the file have a copy or another link they can post? I

t also seems very strange that the hints and tips aren't published in the manual.

There isn't an error as far as I know (it lets me log in at any rate).

The only issue I can think of is that we don't allow gmail/googlemail addresses due to issues with spambots. Are you using one of those?

The reason your report won't have been picked up is because the site owner no longer has internet access and the report will have gone to his e-mail address.

If you send me a private message on here I'll see if I can sort you out :thup:

Archived