Manchester United board takeover?

Are in-game board takeovers completely random btw? Or do factors like club debt and relative success act as triggers?

I believe they are random, unless its programmed into the database with a situation like Newcastle where they set Mike Ashley to dislike Newcastle meaning board takoever is more likely. Also, factors such as loyalty and chairman personality can affect if you get a takover or not, but i would say its possible it could happen at any club eventually.

Guest mikeytwigge

because the glazers havent been there long you would probably have to play a long term game to get taken over but it would happen eventually because the glazers would get to old

In my Man u game it's 2017 and I just had my first board takeover, one of the other Glazers on the board took control and is planning to provide zero investment.:mad:

Well, thanks for the info, Bro! Do you have a screen shot of this? Why did the board provide zero investment?

because the glazers havent been there long you would probably have to play a long term game to get taken over but it would happen eventually because the glazers would get to old

This isnt strictly true, Ive had 2 board takeovers with Leeds Utd in 3 years !

This isnt strictly true, Ive had 2 board takeovers with Leeds Utd in 3 years !

It's been two years since my take over, £90 million balance, now, stadium as expanded as allowed, along with top training / youth facilities and a cabinet full of silverware.... i want another take over, i don't need one, but it would be cool.

Archived