does any body else find this?

alfway through the season tearing up the league with a home and away set of tactics, all of a sudden, like a button is pshed u start losing for no reason whatsoever. nothing has chagend, so then u think, well teams must have found a way to beat my tactics,but howvever many tactics you try or players you play you lose. id lost 2 all season till end of jan, and now ive lost last ten games, im nto moanign about the game or owt but this never happens in real life, bad runs yes, but physically imposible to win. even things like performance and posesion of a once brilliantly pasing team are crap, what the hell is that all about~?

There is a lot of factors to consider though:

Fitness

Morale

Fixture Congestion

Players Form/Confidence

Team Talks

Opposition

Im top of one of the lower leagues in Spain, running away with it in February but I still get freak sets of results. Lost 4-0 at home to a crap team then 6-3 away to another. All depends on lots of variables

i understand all that but it genuinel seems to not matter. i mean taking all that into account played a blinder and its one all after 7 mins of stoppage time (4 mins quotdd) and obv they score. i know its not cheating or pre programmed but it just seems phyically imposible to win. no i know about blibs but ive never seen a top 3 team go on a 12 game losing streak for no reason

everytime you score you just know they will win its so annoying, i just gonna try and get to end of seasn without beignsacked, taking into account the fact im obviously apparently going to lose all th rest of my games

Archived