Just wanted to let you know...

I had to come tell you that having won a QUADRUPLE last year (Champs League, Premiership, league & FA cup) also various minor competitions, this year i won a double (Champs League & Premiership) and again all the smal ones (euro super match, world cup club, community sheild etc).

Chelsea... it's still a impressive regardless of what team it is, the quadruple that is. But yeah, i never play anyone else in England other than teh blues, having been born about half a mile up the road from SW6.

In the years before these two btw i had always won at least one competition if not two or more. Even more impressive condidering i almost immediately sold everyone and moulded a completely new team, except for JT and Lamps.

Chelsea... it's still a impressive regardless of what team it is, the quadruple that is. But yeah, i never play anyone else in England other than teh blues, having been born about half a mile up the road from SW6.

In the years before these two btw i had always won at least one competition if not two or more. Even more impressive condidering i almost immediately sold everyone and moulded a completely new team, except for JT and Lamps.

It's not that impressive tbh, not meaning to have a go or try to take the shine of your achievements, but, it's pretty easy to take one of the big four and win everything with them, to be brutally honest, the only way this would be less impressive is if the team was Man City

lol, if you pay as Man City do they have as much money as they seem to when the computer plays them?

Absolute bucket loads mate, I got a save with them at the moment, 1st season, got 80 mil, then they gave me another 50 mil in january, then for the 2nd season they gave me 120 mil

lol ****ing hell, might give it a whirl for a laugh, probably get bored though. I'm thinking of doing a scotland game now and trying to get Rangers/Celtic to crack champions league constantly q/f-s/f then winning it. You played anything in scotland yet? I hope they got the balance right between players not wanting to sit in some dumb league but also being drawn by champions league football almost every season etc. And the pricing scheme, i remember that was pretty ******** before too.

We all know you sat and replayed matches without saving, the screenshots prove nothing you ******** noob. Stfu and find some gullable monkies.

WTH happened there? :confused:

Not once have I seen that Truth has been anything but truthful (like what I did there? ;))

That is just an unfounded, rude and stupid thing to type, quite frankly, I take delight in reporting that :D

See, i did all mine without cheating at all btw Little Mr oTRUTHo ;]
WTH happened there? :confused:

Not once have I seen that Truth has been anything but truthful (like what I did there? ;))

That is just an unfounded, rude and stupid thing to type, quite frankly, I take delight in reporting that :D

lol, reported too. haha

Talk about a bunch of old women... JamJarz is clearly the only one who is able to spot that winning ANYTHING with Scotland, unless you were playing Visually Impared Bowls Manager 09. is impossible. Impossible that is unless you cheat. As the person in question actually comes from Scotland, the home of the biggest cheats due to the fact they cannot win anything else otherwise, it is even more of an open and shut case.

Now if you moaning old women would like to shut up and get back to your self supportive cheating, that would be great ty :).

Talk about a bunch of old women... JamJarz is clearly the only one who is able to spot that winning ANYTHING with Scotland, unless you were playing Visually Impared Bowls Manager 09. is impossible. Impossible that is unless you cheat. As the person in question actually comes from Scotland, the home of the biggest cheats due to the fact they cannot win anything else otherwise, it is even more of an open and shut case.

Now if you moaning old women would like to shut up and get back to your self supportive cheating, that would be great ty :).

I stand corrected, wasn't expecting you back so soon :p

And as for this whole cheating thing, why does it bother you so much? All this pathetic whining "He's Scottish so he must have cheated" and "No way can Scotland win anything" all just smacks of someone who is jealous because they couldn't achieve that sort of success

The problem is that you just came out with something that was totally uncalled for against one of the more truthful people on the forums and then post vitriol like the above to justify the fact that you think he's cheating. Who cares if he cheats at the end of the day we all play the game how we want to play it. Also how do you know he hasn't managed to find a decent tactic that works for his team and has managed to get his team winning everything.

Next time please try and think before posting because at least 2 people have reported you for your blatant abuse of truth. Let him play his game and you play yours

Any chance you could elaborate on calling the SPL "A dumb league".

You,Sir, Have a cheek calling anything dumb.

Archived