2 Game Wonders

Ive just completed a season, had some new signings during the year, anyway I signed a striker with awesome skills and a big hype surrounding him on a free transfer (im in BSS), in his first two games he scored 4 and 3 goals, i was so happy, I couldnt lose with this guy in the team, well so I thought. Things went downhill from their, he didnt score in the next 31 games (his morale was excellent) and when I went to criticise him for his form he returned fire by saying he thought he was performing well at present. He scored two more goals late in the season when the title race was all decided and that was it, so in a total of 37 matches played he has scored a total of 9 goals and has only scored in 3 matches. What a total letdown :(

Ive just had an offer to sell him to a League 1 side for $$$$ should I accept?

yeah sell him. Thats what the lower leagues is all about isnt it. Did you use the old, I have faith in you?

I tried everything, I tried faith and expect a performance a few times but still nothing, he did have a couple of assists but his overall ratings were very poor, finished the season with an average of 5.9.

Archived