An idea for 09

I know there are plenty of ideas for 09 but i think this one would be great

in another options screen it would be good for a like re write history sort of thing eg. for this season "12 games left derby in severe relegation problems can you save them" and you have the exact squad derby have and have to fight relegation to see if you can do any better than jewell. and different choices etc etc just some thoughts plz give your views

cheers icon14.gif

in another options screen it would be good for a like re write history sort of thing eg. for this season "12 games left derby in severe relegation problems can you save them" and you have the exact squad derby have and have to fight relegation to see if you can do any better than jewell. and different choices etc etc just some thoughts plz give your views

cheers icon14.gif

It is a bit gimmicky, but I have to say I would quite like that feature, i'm usually dead set against anything like this.

The only problem is that there are opportunities for you to save teams from relegation in the current game and there wouldn't be much difference in doing that or saving a team from real life tragedy.

ok how about this i know this is very unlikely to happen in future but not bad idea (i dont think) how about at the start you could pick what year you wanted to manage in eg the 67 lisbon lions celtic team,98/99 man utd treble winnng team,rangers 9 in a row teams or liverpool european cup sides list could go on but you no what i mean unlikely to happen i know because of the largness of the game but not bad option if your current game gets boring please give opinions.

cheers icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarcyBhoy22:

ok how about this i know this is very unlikely to happen in future but not bad idea (i dont think) how about at the start you could pick what year you wanted to manage in eg the 67 lisbon lions celtic team,98/99 man utd treble winnng team,rangers 9 in a row teams or liverpool european cup sides list could go on but you no what i mean unlikely to happen i know because of the largness of the game but not bad option if your current game gets boring please give opinions.

cheers icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would require a truely huge game to incorporate all of those teams and really is too gimmicky. Plus you could easily create one of those teams yourself using the editor.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarcyBhoy22:

cheers icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can kind of do this already. you start a new game and go on holiday for, say half a season then add a manager to a team who is near the bottom and try and save them

Archived