Most urealistic result!

What is everyones?

Mine was as Wolves in 2013, got them to be an established premier division team with the likes of Sakho, Saivet, Diakite, Candreva, Sturridge, Welbeck to name a few, planning on pushing for Europe in this season. 4th game in against Man Utd, 2-2 at half time and then i score 3 goals in the 2nd half with a 15 min spell, into the last 10 mins they score a 'cosolation' in the 83rd minute to make it 5-3, i go on to loose the game 7-5!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else encountered a mad and quite annoying result?

my most unrealistic result just happened in the 2016 ECC final, Man City 4 - Barcelona 7. My man city were 3-1 up at half-time, i assuming what followed was my disastrous "pleased" team talk, while Thomas Schaaf gave the mother of all confidence boosts to Barcelona. They proceed to score 6 consecutive goals, before I pegged one back in the 92nd minute.

I'm sorry but a 7-4 champions league final, as awesome as it would be, would NEVER happen

The option for a 'pleased' team talk at half time should be taken out of the game. Like a few other things - ie the option to have defensive line at 1. I have never had this work in my favour.

I have had a super low defensive line work.

I haven't played this version much yet, but so far it is my Champions League semi-final clash against Liverpool. I lost the first leg at Anfield 3-2 (I was 3-0 down) and then won the second leg at the Nou Camp 7-3 (I went 5-0 up). Realistically, I just can't imagine Liverpool's defence crumbling like that in Europe.

I'm sorry but a 7-4 champions league final, as awesome as it would be, would NEVER happen

A 7-4 final is perfectly possible It's improbable, but not impossible. Or would you want the game to artificially prevent what you would consider unrealistic scores?

And in case you were unaware, Real Madrid beat Eintracht Frankfurt 7 - 2 in the 1960 final.

I beat Arsenal 3-0 in a friendly with St Albans from BSS League, and they were playing with a strong squad, to top it off I had the first two goals within 6 minutes, my squad had 10 shots on target to Arsenals 4 and they had more possession than me. Next time I arranged a friendly with them they beat me 7-1 with pretty much the same team.

Archived