My game deactivated itself this morning

:confused:

Played an hour or two this morning then saved and quit. Went to load up FM09 after an hour or so and I get the Soft Anchor dialog, I enter my key but it now rejects it. What on earth is going on?

Bear in mind I have been playing the game since release day!

You are receiving a [-703] error:We were unable to process your unlock request. To receive a new key please visit sigames.com

Fix: This indicates that the server is busy and has been unable to fulfill your request, please do keep trying, it will authenticate.

Thats the closest I can find.

All right, very weird.

When I tried to load the game for the second time I was connected to my work VPN. Just disconnected from the VPN and tried again and it worked.

This thread should stay in case anyone else has the same problem I suppose. Thanks for the reply HuwFlet.

All right, very weird.

When I tried to load the game for the second time I was connected to my work VPN. Just disconnected from the VPN and tried again and it worked.

This thread should stay in case anyone else has the same problem I suppose. Thanks for the reply HuwFlet.

I would imagine steam is blocked in your work firewall then. Thats probably why it wont launch when your using your work internet settings.

Archived