I wish I had an option to launch an attack on the fans.

The title says it all. There should be a possibility where you could have a go at your fans, especially when they think player's should be not played, when they have been doing good.

I just feel like ripping at my fans. It could also have consequences and rewards, such as the fans turning on you and wanting you out, or accepting what you say, and the players put under pressure aren't any more, making them play better.

I agree, Im manager of Inter and the fans were not happy with a 3-0 win in the Champions League to Maccabi Haifa, This was a game in which we were already qualified and i played a reserve team and still won 3-0, not happy!?

I agree.

I'm desperate to lash out at my City fans.

They think that Arshavin was a poor signing...

Yes, he was. Now, he isn't.

After about 5 appearances he was terrible, but I asked him to recommend a player from his International squad, which helped him settle a little, and the game after it, he scores a hat-trick. Without him, I wouldn't be doing as well as I am in the league(Sitting 3rd, had he not put in 3/4 quality performances, I'd be about 9th).

But at the same time, they think my signing of Oscar Cardozo was terrible too. It was. He's scored once for me.

But I agree, we should be able to comment on the fans' poor support. I'm actually angry that the fans still see Arshavin as doing bad.

They think Petrov is doing better. Petrov ego is getting too big, for me. Because of all the interest being shown in him, I've put him into the reserves for the next month. He wasn't performing, because his ego was too big.

Arshavin takes his place. Poetic justice. =P

yeah, like the player ratings and media interactions, the unjustified negativity from fans about players form and new signings is a feature SI should have bothered to make sure was realistic/working before releasing the game

bringing on a promising young player for 20 minutes at the end of a few matches shouldnt result the fans questionning my decision to play him

its just roight rubbish

The title says it all. There should be a possibility where you could have a go at your fans, especially when they think player's should be not played, when they have been doing good.

I just feel like ripping at my fans. It could also have consequences and rewards, such as the fans turning on you and wanting you out, or accepting what you say, and the players put under pressure aren't any more, making them play better.

I agree; they're always disappointed when you buy a talented young player, but let him grow in the -19 team. They're disappointed he doesn't get to play a lot; but why should you switch a world class player for a talent in your first team??

Besides, given the good games they play in the -19 team, the fans shouldn't be able to complain one bit about those transfers.

Archived