Which Laptop to get for fm09

Hey guys im getting a new vista laptop but can you tell me which laptops are the best one to buy to work fm09. Im new to fm so im not the best at understanding all the requirements that it needs. Obvoiusly the more expensive laptop the better the game will run. I have £500-£600 to spend on a new laptop so if you could give me names of laptops that will gurantee a good smooth fm09 without memory problems/crashes.

Also i hear the word steam used alot in the forums what does steam mean. Last question when it comes to installing fm09 is it easy to do. Thank you for all your help guys

Make sure you get one with at least 1GB of RAM but preferably 2GB or 3GB. I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 with 3GB of RAM and an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor @ 2GHz so something like that may suit you as it cost me €550.

Steam will be a method of activating your game that you can use but you will need to download steam to do this. It will update the game for you automatically though. You can also activate the game with Uniloc which means you have to download the patches manually if you want them. Some people seemd to have found it problematic installing the game but it worked for me. If you mean you don't know how to install it it is pretty self explanatory.

By the way, did you not open a thread like this yesterday as well?

Archived