Anyone else noticed this...

Right, I'm not slagging off the game before anyone starts, I'm actually enjoying this version, but I have noticed one or two things and I was wondering if this was just me.

I KNOW some of these will have been rasied before, but I don't have the time to trawl through all the threads on here and I do not visit here daily, so if it is a well known problem, just tell me.

Right, is anyone finding it almost impossible to loan out young players? I list them and no one ever comes in for them. If they refuse a move to one of my feeders then I am stuck for giving them the chance of a first team run. I'm certain it was a lot more realistic in FM08.

Staff, mine keep leaving without warning and at strange times in the season, I just notice gaps in my coaching team. Has the contract warning for staff been removed?

I think strikers are a well known problem, is 9.3 going to address their lack of goals and performance problems because I have amazing strikers who score 11 a season when players in worse teams than mine are bagging 25+.

Sponsorship, I got Huddersfield from League 1 to Prem Champions and Champions League finalists, new sponsor deal of £150k a year. A tad unrealistic methinks.

I know these are not major flaws and I am enjoying the game, but the loan problem is a pain. Thoughts?

I know what you mean about the strikers.

Between Robinho, Cardozo and Keirrison, they have 9 league goals in 6 matches. Not that bad, I hear you say, but it should be much higher, considering the blatant one-on-ones, and easy shots.

Whereas, Blackburn have been winning their games through Santa Cruz. He has 13 goals in 6 games, I mean, WTF? Blackburn's current record, after 6, is 3W 3L, but despite this, he scored 5 in all 3 losses.

One of which was a 4-3 defeat against United. How unrealistic.

Right, I'm not slagging off the game before anyone starts, I'm actually enjoying this version, but I have noticed one or two things and I was wondering if this was just me.

I KNOW some of these will have been rasied before, but I don't have the time to trawl through all the threads on here and I do not visit here daily, so if it is a well known problem, just tell me.

Right, is anyone finding it almost impossible to loan out young players? I list them and no one ever comes in for them. If they refuse a move to one of my feeders then I am stuck for giving them the chance of a first team run. I'm certain it was a lot more realistic in FM08.

Staff, mine keep leaving without warning and at strange times in the season, I just notice gaps in my coaching team. Has the contract warning for staff been removed?

I think strikers are a well known problem, is 9.3 going to address their lack of goals and performance problems because I have amazing strikers who score 11 a season when players in worse teams than mine are bagging 25+.

Sponsorship, I got Huddersfield from League 1 to Prem Champions and Champions League finalists, new sponsor deal of £150k a year. A tad unrealistic methinks.

I know these are not major flaws and I am enjoying the game, but the loan problem is a pain. Thoughts?

I have raised my concerns about the loaning of young players in a seperate forum. It's being looked at an should hopefully have some feedback from SI soon.

Dito for the staff issue too.

Archived