London Buses

sorry, couldn't contain my excitement and just had to post. In my fifth season with luton and just had my first hatrick from one of my strikers ( Jay Simpson, 9.3 rating in a 4-3 win. ) Then to my utter amazement, Snodgrass has scored 4 for me in the next game away at Swindon, with a 9.7 rating. I would have given him a perfect ten personally but I'm over the moon, I might even avoid relegation if my strikers can keep this up. woohoo.:)

lol, believe me my strikers have been anything but prolific over the years. Hence my first hattrick, half way through my 5th season. I couldnt believe it when Snoddy banged in 4 in the following game. They were back to normal against hartlepool next game though, misses galore. Im def gonna have a beer for Snoddy and Simps tonight though.

the ratings suck dont they

i can have a steady eddie striker who'll get 2 or 3 goals every five games all season but end up with a 6.8 average

i wouldnt mind if it didnt effect whether i could praise them more or often and boost their morale and sustain their form etc

tish tosh

Why the odd title?

I can only assume that the 'London Buses' analogy is a case of sod's law.

No buses turn up when you expect them - but three or four turn up when you don't.

In this case, it's case of the goals ain't coming in for your top striker when you want them - and when don't expect it, he goes off and nails a hat-trick. :)

I've seen ample of 10s, but almost all of them were in the -19 games my team of super-youngsters play. The strikers often score 5 goals and assist here and there, resulting in a perfect 10. Balotelli scored 3 free kicks, scored another and assisted 3 other goals to get a 10 as well just recently.

Great title too :p

I've seen ample of 10s, but almost all of them were in the -19 games my team of super-youngsters play. The strikers often score 5 goals and assist here and there, resulting in a perfect 10. Balotelli scored 3 free kicks, scored another and assisted 3 other goals to get a 10 as well just recently.

Great title too :p

Yep like this one of my reserve team. Look at the keepers rating of the opposition.

perfect10ge7.th.jpg

Archived