Job lot of questions

Guest gazukuk

Guest gazukuk

Instead of posting seperate threads thought I'd just ask 1 or 2 questions in this thread. Any input is welcome.

Manager Stats

Do your own personal manager stats actually translate to anything in game?? Does it effect the team or club in any way or is it more a "users personal score" counter?

Penalty

My pet hate. Average about 5-6 a season. Score 1 if that. Sould the penalty stat be done away with and left to the manager to decide. Or should it encompass all the important stats to give the overall pentalty taking ability? Tired of players with 18 pen taking missing 5 a season.

The old games didn't, so you didn't know who was the best. It was just luck. But if you have players really high you'd expect them to score. The player with the highest penalty stats in my team hasn't scored any of his seven penalties this season icon_mad.gif

Get rid off it. Just guess who is best.

Penalty taking isn't the only attribute for a penalty taker there are other ones such as

i would say composure, concetration maybe decisions

remember he may be able to hit penaltys easy ( training ground) but under pressure he crumbles

Manager attributes and stats mean nothing- only your reputation will count towards getting another job

The penalty taking attribute is only one of several that you should look at when deciding who takes the penalties- they include composure ( very impostant) and determination

Manager stats = useless.

Penalties are a problem I think. I understand that they take into account more than one stat but the last two shootouts I've had - I've lost them both by 2-0 scorelines.

My world class regen striker has not missed a penalty for me in as long as I can remember. I am talking 5 or 6 seasons here and it may of taken me a while to notice he was not missing them before then. I noticed he missed a penalty in an International game the other day.

I am having very realistic penalty results, usually a maximum of 2 missed in shoot outs, GK saves maybe half of the missed ones.

Not sure why my save is any different to everyone else.

For your info, my world class regen has:

20 Penalty taking

16 Composure

20 determination

15 Finishing

Morale, rarely anything but Superb.

He is an AM/FC in the premier league.

Archived