FM 09 For Xp x64 bit

is there a Fm09 for 64 bit Win XP out there.. i cant install on XP 64bit. i get a error .

Installing can`t be runned in this system(Xp 64 bit)

and am wondering if anyone else have had this problem with installing with this system .

There's no 64-bit version. But it does install on 64-bit. I know, because I run mine that way. ;)

You just need to locate the setup.exe file (the one which installs the game), go to Properties and mark it as compatible with "Windows XP". That's all.

I believe this is mentioned inside a sticky in this forum. I'm too lazy to search but it's a FAQ for problems or something like that.

There's no 64-bit version. But it does install on 64-bit. I know, because I run mine that way. ;)

You just need to locate the setup.exe file (the one which installs the game), go to Properties and mark it as compatible with "Windows XP". That's all.

I believe this is mentioned inside a sticky in this forum. I'm too lazy to search but it's a FAQ for problems or something like that.

Well there you go .. great post. :thup:

I was wondering if he was having some kind of non game related issue like bad RAM or low disk space etc.

Archived