SUGGESTION for a more realistic game...

I want to suggest 2 interesting novelties to insert in football manager to make the game most fascinating and realistic.

the first one would concern the relationships with affilitates societies, I would insert the possibility to lace good relationships with other societies after having done business together, for example if I manage manchester and charlton always asks me for players in loan, after some transactions I would insert the charlton in the affiliates teams with the wording "in good relationships", so I can send my players on loan to them if charlton accept.

the second suggestion represents one of the big lacks of football manager, the impossibility for a club to build a new own stadium. I'm managing atalanta in italy that doesn't have a own stadium and after 5 years of great results it would be fantastic if the board could build a new plant with the earningses of the transfers, beacuse if I ask for expansion of capacity they return me that the stadium isn'it own and they can't.

I hope you understand despite my English, tell me what you think about it...

it would be fantastic if could be inserted the option "ask to build new own stadium" in board requests...

There is an expand stadium option. That is basically the same thing as any club in reality or in the game would only build a new stadium if they could not expand their current one. If you request an expansion and the only thing preventing an expansion is that your current stadium cannot not be expanded any more then there is a big chance of a new stadium being built.

The manager only has so much influence over things like stadiums and affiliated clubs, IMO I think the current set up has the balance just right in terms of realism, I mean, unless the manager was also the owner of the club he would more than likely get laughed out of the board room if he said, "You know, this stadiums looking a little rough round the edges. I think it's time for a shiny new one"

Archived