give me an answer

Hello everybody

I am searching an answer regarding Favourite teams

My Question is how does a player make the team you play his favourite team?

I noticed when a player wins Fans Player of the year if you are lucky receives the team you play as favourite or if a players scores more than 3 goals in a match if you are lucky receives the team as favourite and he becomes favourite personnel for some players

so I need an answer because I want to create a team that all players have at favourite team the team I play

how do you do it ? with lot of praise? with good contracts?

I am a successful club and I have players from the start of the game that don't have my team as favourite team

For example I have a right winger that I play in the first team and he played 86 times in 3 seasons(my league has 34 fixtures,18 teams) and I am at the start of 2011 and he doesn;t have my team as favourite though I play him first team

GD means General Discussion. Purefun just moved to that part of the forums.

Regarding, your question, as players in the game have different personalities it will be different for them all. The best way really is to be successful I would imagine. It's an obvious answer but then that will mean they are playing well at a top club and then you can praise them as they are playing well.

all my players are Happy to stay, Is enjoying to play for the club, Enthusiastic about his future at the club these are all 3 I get

for example I have Bogdan Stancu and I play him every time I get the chance in the first team he has a good key player contract 500.000 euros/year and Mamadou Sakho who has 1.300.000 euros/year and they still don't have my team as favourite but still I play them as first choice and I praise them every match with acceptable,good,or delighted and still no loyalty

I guess I find this frustrating sorry if I overreact

Archived