Which is the FM you are currently playing?

Which is the FM you are currently playing?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the FM you are currently playing?

• FM05
    • FM06
    • FM07
    • FM08
    • FM09
    • Other not listed (CM or non-SI game, tell which and why!)

Hi everyone.

This is not a thread to discuss which one is the best FM, but just a way to show the guys at SI the numbers how many play what game.

I add the reasons explain your choice on the FM you are currently playing.

Also I want to make one thing clear. If bashing starts by anyone or comments like "another thread", "next" or "it is your tactics" or unrespectaful to another user I will not hesitate PM one of the Moderators to make notice of your behavior and if gets out of hand I will ask to close down this thread.

My turn.

I choose FM07, because the match engine seems just right, the downside is super goalies but it is kinda of chellenge. It is extremelly addicted. I'm in third year with the same match due to the challenge. I'm in 2012/2013 season (i don't do holidays) and hope to some more until another FM comes and steps in to fill its shoes.

FM 07. I didn't buy FM 08 due to it being less of a jump from 07 and a few complaints, not buying FM 09 as they've made a very big jump and thus need to tweak and improve them first. That and I'm having fun with my FM 07 save(s).

Also I've been playing CM 93/94, 00/01 and 01/02, but not too recently.

I am playing FM09 as I cannot imagine myself playing a previous version. It is the most up to date version with new features which add to the game. There are some bugs but there have been in most versions and are in most complex games and I can live with them.

I am playing FM09 as I cannot imagine myself playing a previous version. It is the most up to date version with new features which add to the game. There are some bugs but there have been in most versions and are in most complex games and I can live with them.

Exactly my reasoning :thup:

I just can't go back to playing a game that doesn't have the features of 09 and it generally feels better to use than 08, more modern and fresh

Playing fm09 for the reasons already mentioned by others, up to date, new features, modern feel etc. Also I have a cracking save where I spent 5 yrs at Celtic (with my manager experience starting at automatic), which is the longest I've lasted in any job on any of the cm/fm series and I am now in my third season with Man Utd in 2017, which is the longest save I've had on any of the games to date.:D

Archived