Parent Clubs

Well Media prediction was 19th and the board were happy with mid table finish so I to thought it was a little strange, Its just with having no transfer budget loaning players is difficult when they all want fee's to loan players.

Never mind, Struggle on

Two English teams cannot be affiliated with each other.

The FA doesn't approve. It's the same in Germany.

It let you do it 08, even thought it shouldn't...

It still does it is this version, I think.

Anyway, perhaps no foreign clubs want you, because Southampton aren't a very big club. And no British teams what you... for the same reason, I suppose.

Im managing in blue square south and I have a prem team as my parent club, its great, they pay me an annual fee and loan me some pretty talented players which work well for my team. I think it all comes down to luck who you get, i got my prem team first time.

It seemed for me a change of board helped. Was at Huddersfield in my first season asked for a parent club twice and board found no suitable candidates.

Second season board takeover ask again and hey presto they give the option of 3 premiership clubs.

I think no 2 English teams can have a parent feeder club relationship according to the regulations but they can have informal agreements that mean one club will look play friendlies with another or send players on loan to another.

LOMAS, sometimes I find the board don't give me a parent club but at the end of the season they get one anyway without me requesting it.

Archived