Player wanted to move to a what now???

I've just had one of my players accept a contract from a different team beacuse he wanted to...

'Move his family into a more metropolitan area'!!!

Has anyone else seen this, or any other 'interesting' reasons for leaving a club? By the way the player was Charles N'Zogbia, and the city he was moving to...Liverpool!

Lol! Thats different, can you post a screen shot for us?

If you dont know how find out here

Intresting that he finds Liverpool more metropolitan than newcastle, unless he has moved already?

I clicked on the link and there are no instructions to post a screenshot...

Yeah it was from Newcastle. I'd never seen that before.

Nope they appear not to be in FAQ :(

How to Post a Screenshot

• While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).
  • Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image
  • Save the file as a JPEG
  • Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket
  • Post the direct Url to the image here.

Nope they appear not to be in FAQ :(

How to Post a Screenshot

• While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).
  • Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image
  • Save the file as a JPEG
  • Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket
  • Post the direct Url to the image here.

Doing it now

• 2 months later...

Had it with a couple of players at Rushden & Diamonds. They were looking forward to moving their families to a more metropolitan area, said areas being Salisbury and Weymouth. I know Irthlingborough isn't exactly a throbbing metropolis, but...really?

At least that makes sense, BA (sorry, indulging in a little childhood 'want to call someone BA' thing there - 25 years too late!), QPR being a London club and all. It'd even make sense if they were going to a Greater Manchester or West Midlands side. But, in my case...Salisbury? Weymouth?

Another guy went to Rotherham and gave a list of reasons - bigger club was the main one (better supported, etc) - and I could understand that being seen as more metropolitan than Rushden, if not more cosmopolitan (sorry, Yorkies).

That said, though, the first time I heard Irthlingborough mentioned, I went 'Where?'

At least I had heard of Salisbury and Weymouth, even back then! lol!

At least that makes sense, BA (sorry, indulging in a little childhood 'want to call someone BA' thing there - 25 years too late!), QPR being a London club and all. It'd even make sense if they were going to a Greater Manchester or West Midlands side. But, in my case...Salisbury? Weymouth?

Another guy went to Rotherham and gave a list of reasons - bigger club was the main one (better supported, etc) - and I could understand that being seen as more metropolitan than Rushden, if not more cosmopolitan (sorry, Yorkies).

That said, though, the first time I heard Irthlingborough mentioned, I went 'Where?'

At least I had heard of Salisbury and Weymouth, even back then! lol!

You're right. Irthlingborough isn't very 'cosmopolitan'.

Irthlingborough

Perhaps he likes the countryside? :D

Must do. At least the bloke who went to Weymouth was by the sea, I suppose...

Makes you wonder what reasons players might give for moving to MK Dons, though.

Must do. At least the bloke who went to Weymouth was by the sea, I suppose...

Makes you wonder what reasons players might give for moving to MK Dons, though.

The high crime levels, excessive number of teenage single mothers and a healthy crack habbit??

Southend is a nice place mate. I would rather live in Southend then Birmingham.

I never said it was a bad place, but how is it more metropoloitan than Birmingham? But then again, if your from London, then its only London, anything outside dont exist or isnt worth mentioning lol

Archived