Confusing conference question

"After your thoughts on avoiding relegation in preseason, what do you think of your chances now?"

So if I answer "This is simply not going to happen" does that mean, "we're definitely not going to get relegated" or "we're definitely not going to avoid relegation"?

"After your thoughts on avoiding relegation in preseason, what do you think of your chances now?"

So if I answer "This is simply not going to happen" does that mean, "we're definitely not going to get relegated" or "we're definitely not going to avoid relegation"?

Simply not going to happen = You think you will NOT be relegated.

You must've been asked a question on this earlier, surely? It's saying that they asked you in pre-season...

Why is that confusing, you were asked in the preseason what you thought and now during the season they want to find out if you feel the same or have changed your mind. Not hard at all.

I think it means "what do you think the chances of you avoiding relegation are now"

^ I think that's what the question means. Head over to the bug forum, I think it's been asked before. The guy answered unlikely and the board and fans became unhappy or something. Not sure if it's been fixed / changed in 9.2

Archived