reputation idea

ok as i understand it atm reputation cannot change for leagues(please someone correct me if im wrong because this thread will be pointless if i am)

currently in my Rangers save i have worked quite hard and have had great succes in the champions league even winning it one year, but currently due to the restrictions of reputation i cant get many good players unless i sign them young. over the years mainly due to my work reaching 2 champions league finals, Scotland are now fourth on the national coefficiants and get 7 teams in Europe. now my idea is that instead of league reps changing over the years (as some people have suggested) have them change in accordance to their national coefficiants. So the country in the highest coefficiant place, currently England in my game, has the highest league rep and no player would have any qualms playing in the premiership. However say i got scotlands coeffiecents greater than Englands Players would rather come to Scotland than England and Scotlands rep would swap with Englands.

if this was implemented it would help long term games greatly and allow players to build the reputation of smaller leagues.

hope that makes sense, if it doesnt, ask and i'll try and explain again.

It's a better idea than what is happening just now anyway.

As long as the coefficients didn't change far too easily, it would be fine.

But I agree.

In FM08, I won the Champions League and the Premier League, and David Villa moved to Inter Milan instead of Liverpool, he also got less pay there.

I played in the bigger league, and was the biggest team in Europe. Why would he turn me down?

It's a better idea than what is happening just now anyway.

As long as the coefficients didn't change far too easily, it would be fine.

But I agree.

The coefficiants are calculated by adding together all the nations teams coefficiants. team coefficiants are calculated by how wel they do in Europe. so to improve your nations coefficients you need a few teams performing above the levels set in previous years by that nations teams.

Archived