2 things I am noticing,anyone else?

Maybe this is just me and maybe even my tactics but 2 things that are happenning since the 9.2 patch.

1.When I have a corner maybe 1 time out of every 10 corner's there keeper will catch the ball and as the players are starting to move away from the box my 2 holding players(the guys that are standing on or around the halfway line for the corner)come charging up past everyone and the keeper sends the ball long and the only player that is there is there striker...the striker thus far hasnt scored he either misses or my keeper saves but it is pretty annoying and seems like a bug.

2.When there keeper parries a save 9 times out of 10 it will fall to his defender,when my keeper parries a save 9 times out of 10 it will fall to 1 of there player's,now it seems to be a bit mixed a few times they score or they miss or 1 of my players will close him down,I even cringe as even when it seems the ball falls to my player from there keeper parry it will either go through him or lol he seems to run away from it.

Is it just me that has noticed these things?I havent seen any other post so maybe it is.

1 is my CM and the other is my DM,my DM is set to never forward run and play very defensive,the thing is though they even run past my strikers and there defender's,by the time there keeper kick the ball they are the furthest forward,add to this it isnt everytime just every so often.

Archived