What a shame, eh?

Who on earth is JPA-17 JPP-17?

an educated guess is that JPA-17 JPP17 is a nickname set for a scout with Judging Player Ability and Judging Player Potential as 17. saves you looking at the scout to see his stats before deciding if the report is accurate or complete tripe. :D

thats my guess although ive never used that before. damn good idea!

I do that, when you have loads of scouts it's hard to remember who is good at what so most of them are called 16/16 or 19/18 etc. It's a little impersonal and you have to remember to update the nicknames every 6 months but it works

I do that, when you have loads of scouts it's hard to remember who is good at what so most of them are called 16/16 or 19/18 etc. It's a little impersonal and you have to remember to update the nicknames every 6 months but it works

Huh. Great idea! I did nickname my scouts "Hubble Telescope" (he's the good one) and "Hobby Ornithologist" (he's the pretty rubbish one), but the numbers are a bit more accurate.

an educated guess is that JPA-17 JPP17 is a nickname set for a scout with Judging Player Ability and Judging Player Potential as 17. saves you looking at the scout to see his stats before deciding if the report is accurate or complete tripe. :D

thats my guess although ive never used that before. damn good idea!

So I've come up with a new idea for scout nicknames.....

;):D

Archived